Pages

Monday 17 February 2020

BLOG PROFILE 2020



Talofa my name is Sebastian and I am a year 7 student at Ruapotaka Primary School and I am in room 7.  My teacher's name is Mrs. Cardoza . my culture is full Samoan . my village in Samoa is Lauli’i .  my hobbies are mainly gaming ( Zombs royale ) , sports ( soccer & basketball )
( and running) my main sport is soccer .  I like to mostly play video games at home , but at school I like reading , writing and maths . My aspiration is to be a good learner and be a successful student. 
My favourite colour is red . My favourite animal is a dog. I am also a prefect at my school .   

#Thankyouforreadingmyblog  

12 comments:

  1. Hey Sebastian,
    I'm Uinita from Glenbrae School It must be a big responsibility being a prefect, you deserve to be one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Sebastian. I like your blog post. how does it feel being a prefect though knowing you got to step up and be responsible

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Sebastian loved reading the blog and my village is either Falevao or others just trying to remember and loved the hashtag.
    Question, do you love being a prefect?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Talofa Sebastian I think it is creative how you used a hashtag keep it up. I have one question for you
    What is the responsibilities of prefect?
    From Sione.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kia Ora Sebastian, wow I've learnt so much from your blog profile about you. I like how you included your favourite hobbies in and outside of school. Do you enjoy being a prefect for Ruapotaka School?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sebastian,Just wanted to say nice blog for 2020.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Sebastian, I've learnt a lot about you, my favorite sport is basketball too! hope you have a good year.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Sebastian Its me Mili I just came on your blog to see how you guys are doing without me. I really miss you guys and I hope to see you in the future. Best of luck as a prefect and stay humble.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mili haven't seen you in a while hope you are also good in your new school. Keep safe .

      Delete
  10. Replies
    1. Hi Kymani have not seen you in a long time , hope you are well

      Delete