Pages

Friday 25 May 2018

The Day The Toys Were Alive/ friendly

Intro:


setting: school, room 10

problem: A book in the school is locked and I open it = The toys You've dreamed of comes to life.
Feelings: scared, haunted funny.

Solution: I find a secret key that was buried under room 10.
Feeling ,  still filled with  goosebumps.



I was at school doing fitness with the seniors we danced hip hop.  We danced and danced until 9:15 (when we went to class).  In room 10 we were very busy writing stories on our Chromebooks about fish it took an hour. 10:00= Our teacher Mr Baker was taking us to the library to get our new books.


I was all by my self looking for everyone.  I looked side still quiet. so I looked for my book.  Which then I found a book that said = The toys You've dreamed of comes to life!!!!!  There was no blur so I opened  the book to see if I wanted to read it.  I then opened the book when toy moved and looked at me with a smile on their faces.
t
"Who the hell are you"? We are the non friendly toys come play with us (with a creepy voice) . this ain't scary This  non scary non toys.  See you tomorrow non toys #not funny.  Wow I"m tired (yawn) Good Night .


"Bye mum!!.  Good morning kids, Good morning Mr stop, today we will be going to the library for SSR. Room 10 went to the library once more before the weekend starts.  "Please don't be there, please please and...... your still here why.  "Because we can't get back in the book. "Wait the was a lock, so there must be a key but where.

"you must go under the school where your class is and where you sit you must say the answer to this riddle= I am tall when I am short and I am short when I am tall.....pencil, candle "way too easy".... "how did you do that??????........ I used my phone. fine
 open it and get the key". 

  We had found the key and we went straight to the book and all the toys went back in the book when I then shut it hard when I looked at the book I still felt scared that the book might open again. 



2 comments:

  1. Cool job Sebastian i like your story go crazy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sebastian,
    What a very Funny/interesting i liked how you answered the riddle but!! you searched it up on your phone bahahahah
    (hope you make more Funny/interesting stories)
    :)

    ReplyDelete