Pages

Monday 7 May 2018

Best Holiday!!

Friday 4th May 2018

Intro

On Thursday 3:30 my brother and aunt's went to the movies, to watch Avengers Infinite War, at New Lynn because the movie just came out.

*Getting Ready
 Thursday 3:30pm :My brother and I were in different places playing games.  I was in the shed on the x-box 360 playing Fable lll while my brother was inside the house watching videos on YouTube.  We were on it for 5 hours until my aunt came and told us to get ready to go movies at New Lynn.  We had gotten ready and then my other two aunties were coming with us.

   

*Eating
We had arrived to the movies ("not inside the movies")   but we had to find a parking spot.  We looked for a park then "Ching"! we had found a spot .  So we were walking to the movie but the movie started at 7:55.  So we decided what to eat and we ate Mac's I didn't choose so my aunt chose for me. We then waited for our food.  Our number was 103. 5 mins later: We got our food.  We went hard out. We had a lot of time to eat because it was only 6:00.

Watching

We Waited For two hours then... it was 7:25.  We went to the cinemas to get tickets there was a big line, but my aunt managed to get tickets, for us.  We were only waiting for five minutes to get our tickets and to find our red chairs (seats).  We were in our chairs waiting for the movie to come on.  We watched all the adds that came on, then... The movie came on.

Conclusion


Feeling: Excited,sad

Opinion: I wish I could watch it again





No comments:

Post a Comment