Pages

Friday 25 October 2019

DISCORD

DISCORD

Triangle Writing


After School Talk


Discord


Friends


Talking 


After School


Yesterday  after school my friends and I went on discord ( a thing where you talk for gamers ). We were well they were talking about trading bey-blades or well that's what i think.  Soon wait there were 4 people in the call Texas , Satui , Halasika , and I . Halasika got bored and I had asked him if “do you want to play some Krunker?” Krunker (online shooting game) and he said “yes”.


Playing Krunker


It took well 20 mins for me to share the link to Halaska lol.
Eventually  He got the link and we started playing.  He was using a shotgun and I used a sniper.  He had kept losing the game and we stopped. We both got bored .  I had asked him, “What happened?” he said “ I’m going to sleep”. I said “ ok bye “


The end.




No comments:

Post a Comment